Employees' Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
India’s retirement plan, the employees’ provident fund is a saving scheme for Indian workers with the contributions made in part by the employees and in part by the employers. It allows accumulation of funds, along with interest earned on the savings. With the launch of a centralized Universal Account Number system, it has been made easy to track, transfer and withdraw funds.
We provide assistance to your organization in meeting end-to-end needs for PF Administration and Management by owning the processes completely to ensure consistent and ever-improving standards of compliance and benefit delivery.
- 1. Provident Fund Services for New Employees - We verify information about previous employment of new employees and manage data and maintain records.
- 2. EPF/EPS/EDLI Challan - We assist in computation of contribution amount payable to RPFC and generation of online challans for depositing the PF amount in EPF account maintained with the State Bank of India.
- 3. Monthly and Annual Returns - We prepare and submit monthly returns and annual returns along with reconciliation statement. We also arrange for the collection of Provident Fund Slips from the concerned PF office.
- 4. Provident Fund Withdrawal - We redress the grievances of the employees in connection with the settlement of claims arising out of Resignations, Retirement, Permanent Settlement Abroad and Withdrawal of Provident Fund Accumulations under PF Rules (for Housing Loan, Marriage Loan etc.) In case of death of an employee, we provide assistance to the nominees of the deceased Provident Fund member for the settlement of death claims.
- 5. Provident Fund Transfer - We help in Provident Fund transfer of new employees from previous employment and coordinate with the PF Authorities to facilitate speedy transfer.
- 6. Inspection under the Act - We attend to the periodical inspections conducted by the PF authorities and coordinate with the inspecting authorities for various matters relating to the inspection. We also attend personal hearings along with the company officials for matters pertaining to compliance, and have field staff for the timely submission of various replies to the notices and Summons from PF office.
- 7. Recommendations to the Management - We appraise the management of the amendments effected in the EPF Act & Scheme from time to time and making recommendations for compliance and implementation of the new rules/amendments to the Act & Scheme.